Tuesday 1 May 2012

Little Things About Myself ;)

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم

Almost two semesters here in UM, this is like the first time I shared a lot of things, be it something personal, or something common to talk about. I have yet to make alot of friends here. But nevertheless, who would ever expect I could share A LOT of things already, with people whom I have just known for a few weeks?. Apa2 pun, alhamdulillah (:

For the last coaching session, we did our homework on finding out our own strengths and weaknesses, by doing a survey about your ownself ! Haha. Sounds awkward isnt it?. But it was really fun. Having to see how sincere your friends around can be, in commenting something about yourself. Oh well. Though there quite a number of weaknesses highlighted, I dont feel offended at all. Instead, I feel so much appreciated. Haha. Well. To think of it positively, when people state alot of your weaknesses (even if the people dont like you), it shows that they have been observing you. Or in other words, you have been some kinda attention to them. (K perasan :p ) 

"Cakap laju-laju" is the main weakness highlighted by new friends. *ketawabesar* Ye. Mengaku. Saya cakap cepat. But never knew it can be a weakness. Yah. Noted. Will TRY to improve on this. Cakap slow-slow. ;)

Supportive - a good listener is what most people highlighted on strength. Oh well. I dont like people bringing me down, so I cant be doing the same thing. Not all things are right, but at least, show kinda respect to the person who shares something with you, give support, listen carefully, and only then you might want to give advices, and few words to comfort/console them.

I tend to see more weaknesses in myself, than the strengths. Secara general, orang akan komen saya "kasar", "cakap laju-laju", "tak lembut", "ganas", "garang", "kadang cpt emotional", etc ~ I seriously never care about that. Afterall I'm just a normal girl. Kalau dah namanya perempuan kan?. Hehe. But I just cant be bothered of what people want to judge. I know first impression plays an important role. But what about giving me a second chance, trying to get to me for the second time, or perhaps for the rest of your life, as a friend?. Hehehe. Saya jenis suka buat kawan dan saya jenis tak suka hilang kawan. Apa yang saya cari, adalah sahabat yang dapat terima saya seadanya, dan yang paling penting, know the other side of me, yang tak pernah saya tunjuk pada orang ramai :P Nak tau the other side of me?. Hah kena lah kawan. :P Tapi kalau lepas tu tak suka, takpe. Saya redha ;)

I read a book titled  شمائل رسول الله  borrowed from a best friend of mine, Farahani. It tells us about the sayings (riwayat) from sahabat, of  how Rasulullah lived, how he did this and that in his daily lives. Something sooooooooo interesting to share. Kita boleh sama-sama praktik kan amalan seharian Rasulullah (:

I've read till page 101. Gotta choose the best ones to share with you guys. 

Shall see you in the next post ! Insya Allah.

شكرا على إنتباهكم . جزاكم الله خير الجزاء

1 comment:

  1. Salam Atiqah

    Love reading your sharing, may be can write more about your personality; phlegmatic, melancholy, choleric or sanguine, which is you?

    Empower others with your latest soft skill knowledge:)

    Don't forget to update your 5 Golden Rules activities as well.

    Love & Doa
    Abg Mirul & Kak elin

    ReplyDelete